Reasons to Attend
1. Find well-known, cutting-edge brands and major international exhibition groups all in one venue. The event will also feature 13 national and regional exhibition groups, with more than 100,000 professional visitors expected to attend.
2. There will be children's products featured. CBME will set up a special category for children's products for middle-aged and older children with independent exhibition areas outside the original exhibition areas. The products include things like balance bikes and scooters.
3. There will be precise business matchmaking services. There will be more than 20 multi-theme matching conferences held at the exhibition site to help brands, channels and ecological partners achieve precise business matching.
4. Get the latest industry trends at the Children Baby Maternity Summit. The summit will start a day before CBME at the same location, lasting for four days.
5. The Oscar awards equivalent for children, baby and maternity product industry will be back. Sponsored by CBME, the CBME Awards have honoured the most beautiful, creative, and innovative new products since their successful launch in 2014. With authoritative and forward-looking selection criteria, the awards have helped many maternal and infant products successfully transition from launch to landing. This year, the CBME Awards will continue to elevate premium products' status, offering exclusive exposure benefits and business resources immediately after registration. There will also be a potential good list to help even more outstanding products stand out.